This Tiny Flowers die and the background stamp are both from Impression Obsession.
I used the Bundled Sage distress ink with the background stamp to create a soft, distressed image.
I created a frame around the background with this stitched border die from SSS.
On another piece of card stock, I created a purple-blue background with distress inks and oxides.
Using this Tiny Flowers die, I created a whole bunch of little flowers (more than what was needed for this project.)
With my scissors, I freehanded a stem and then I drew some leaves and cut them out as well.
Using G29 and G28, I colored the stem and leaves.
I used this stitched circle die to create a background for my hydrangea.
With a pencil, I drew an outline of my flower so that I could place the tiny flowers within the shape.
I don’t have a pad to curl flowers on, so I just flipped my Tim Holtz platform over and used the pad on the back of it to curl up the ends of my flowers.
I just pressed in the center of each little flower.
I started randomly gluing flowers down in the center of my penciled outline. Then I just continued to glue the flowers down until I filled most of the white spaces.
I used the Perlen-Pen to put a little pearl on the flowers that had centers visible.
I used this sentiment from The Stamp Market and the Bundled Sage distress ink. I used my scissors to cut it down and then used 3D foam tape to adhere it to the card.
Here are some close-ups of the final piece!