These little guys from Avery Elle are so versatile and perfect for peeking out of any shapes! Read below to see how I made this card step-by-step.
I started with these diamond dies from The Stamp Market.
I used this Stitched die border next.
On another piece of cardstock, I created a Distress Oxide background using Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover.
I sprinkled some water on the finished background with a water brush.
I used 3D foam tape to adhere the front piece to the background.
I grabbed my Peek-a-Boo pals with their little paws and a few party hats. I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink, since I wanted to use Copics to color the little guys in.
For the tiniest party hat, I used YG01, 03, 07, and 09.
For the cutie little panda, I used N0, 2, 4, 6, and R11.
For the elephant, I used T0, 1, 2, 3 and R11.
I used C00, 0, 2, and R11 for the koala.
I used YG01 and 03 for the bigger party hat.
I used the coordinating dies to cut out all my little pals and paws.
I used 3D foam tape behind the pals and used glue for the paws.
I decided to add some grass here and there, but ended up not using most of them. 🙂
I used glue to put some of the grasses behind the pals.
I layed some green sequins out where I wanted them and then used glue to adhere them.
I used green Nuvo drops as well.
At this point, I realized I forgot to put some sort of sentiment on the card! 🙂 Normally, I would’ve done the sentiments first before my sequins and Nuvo drops. I ended up doing the sentiments last and covered up a sequin and drop when I adhered them! Whoops! That’s card making for ya!
So I used Versamark watermark to stamp my sentiments (after dusting my cardstock with my anti-static tool.
I used my heat gun to heat emboss it.
Then I cut them into strips.
I used scissors to create angled edges on the strips.
I used glue and 3D foam on the “Thank You” sentiment and just glue on the other one.
Once I got my sentiments on, I realized I needed some more black to even it out. So I used the heart dies that are included in the Peek-a-Boo pals die set.
I then glued them on where I thought they balanced out the sentiments.
Here’s another look at the final card! Thanks for reading!