Today, I am on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog with this post! Click here to see the details!
Tag: miss ink stamps
Heffy Doodle and Miss Ink Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Miss Ink Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop! Design team members from both teams are sharing some crafty inspiration using products from both companies! Plus, both stores will be giving away prizes!
Now, let’s get crafty! I couldn’t handle all the cuteness of all the stamps, so I ended up making 3 cards!
- For my first card, I created my card front using Heffy Doodle’s Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- I stamped images from the Heffy Doodle Hootiful Stamp Set and the Miss Ink Stamps Say Cheese Stamp Set. I colored them with Copic markers.
- For my background, I used the Miss Ink Stamps Scene Builder: Meadow Stamp Set.
- I cut everything out and then adhered it to my card base using 3D foam squares!
For my next card, I wanted to create a cute slimline card!
- I stamped images from the Heffy Doodle Quill You Be Mine and Gnome Matter What sets and then colored and cut them.
- I used the Heffy Doodle Stitched Slimline Trio Dies to create my slimline base and frames.
- On my background, I stamped images from the Miss Ink Stamps Scene Builder: Meadow Stamp Set and the Rise and Shine Stamp Set. I used Heffy Doodle Memo Tape to make sure I didn’t stamp outside the frames.
- I used the Bold Banner Sentiments from Heffy Doodle and die cut them with the coordinating die to make perfect banners.
- I adhered everything to my base using 3D foam squares and strips.
For my final card, I knew I had to use these cute little Punny Farm Pigs from Miss Ink Stamps.
- I started with Rise and Shine Stamp Set for my background.
- I used the Grassy Lass Border Dies to create some grass for my foreground and colored it with Bundled Sage Distress Ink.
- Then, I stamped my Punny Farm Pigs, Quill You Be Mine, and A Little Shellfish stamp sets and colored and cut them.
- I colored in my background using Copic markers and used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide for my sky.
- I used the Whatcha Sayin’ and Whatcha Saying Now for my sentiments.
- I adhered everything to my card base with 3D foam squares, strips, and liquid glue!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog post! I hope you enjoyed my cards!
Make sure to comment along the way for your chance to win! Miss Ink Stamps will be giving away $25 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores!
Blog Hop Lineup:
Heffy Doodle Blog
Amanda Fitterer (you are here!)
Miss Ink Blog