Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and WOW! Embossing Powders Collaboration Blog Hop!
Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!
I’m super excited to be taking part in the collaboration because I get to use products from two of my FAVORITE companies! I’m going to walk you through how I made this fun GLOW IN THE DARK Halloween card!
- Cut out a circle using either a punch or circle die. Any size will work!
- Press the circle directly onto the WOW! Embossing Pad and then apply the WOW! Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder. Melt with a heat gun.
- Create a night sky background blending Catherine Pooler’s Black Jack for teh sky and Midnight for the Sleepy Hollow Stencil.
- Glue the circle moon onto your background with Glubert Glue.
- Using a blending brush and White Pigment Ink, create a halo around the moon.
6. Cut some grass using the Tree-mendous Peekaboo Tree Dies.
7. Ink up your grass with Melon Ice.
8. Round the edges of your card front with my favorite Corner Punch.
9. Stamp your cuties from the Costume Critters and Ghoulfriends stamp sets.
10. Color your images with any medium (I prefer OLO or Copic markers!)
11. Die cut your images with the coordinating die sets.
12. Use 3D foam squares to adhere your images and sentiment to your card!
13. Turn off the lights and see how amazing the WOW! Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder looks!
To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop!
WOW! Embossing Powders will be giving away $25/£25 and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £25 to their respective stores! Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on Oct 25th to be entered to win!
Each company will post their random winner on October 27th at 10AM EST! Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and WOW! Embossing Powders Blog to see if you’re a winner!
Blog Hop Lineup:
Bibi Cameron [COMING SOON]
Zsofia Molnar <– GO HERE NEXT